The Leica M10-P “Ghost Edition” for HODINKEE is the result of our decades-long fascination with how timeless objects age and evolve with time. Inspired by a watch with a faded “ghost” dial and bezel that HODINKEE founder and CEO, Ben Clymer, purchased at the beginning of his career, the M10-P “Ghost Edition” for HODINKEE looks unlike any other Leica to date.
For Leica’s first collaboration with the world-famous German company, they selected the Leica M10-P, a camera that has been hot in demand since it was unveiled last year, as our starting point. We capped the traditional magnesium alloy chassis of the M with a rich brass top plate and bottom cover and then painted it the old-fashioned way in a warm grey finish. Finally, we wrapped the center section in a cement-colored leather, accented by white and grey colored engravings. The longstanding red alignment dot on the matching grey 35mm Summilux-M lens is now white, and the lens comes with a beautiful matching hood. As a final touch, the camera comes paired with a grey nylon Leica rope strap.
Leica M10-P “Ghost Edition”
- Camera type: Digital camera with rangefinder system
- Lens: 35mm Summilux-M
- Lens mount: Leica M bayonet
- Compatible lenses: Leica M lenses, Leica R lenses via an optional adapter
- Sensor: CMOS chip, active surface approx. 24 x 36 mm
- Storage media: SD cards up to 2GB, SDHC cards up to 32GB, SDXC cards up to 2TB
- Viewfinder: Large, bright-line frame rangefinder and automatic parallax compensation
- LCD panel: 3″ TFT LCD, 1.04mp, touch control available